Group Therapy & Workshops
At YourTherapist, we believe in all-around care. Led by our highly skilled psychotherapists, our group therapy sessions, workshops, and corporate training are carefully created to offer effective solutions rooted in research-based clinical treatment plans.
Group therapy provides the opportunity for members to share experiences, hear others’ experiences, relate to others, develop coping skills, and make positive changes in their lives. Along with individual therapy, group therapy can help members gain momentum in their journey of living lives where they thrive.
- Beyond Trauma: PTSD and post-traumatic growth
- CBT Group Therapy
- The Sunset Group: A clinician-led peer support group for those with terminal illnesses
- Navigating Life as Young Adults
- Occupational PTSD and Post-Traumatic Growth
- Managing Public Speaking Anxiety
- Navigating Grief
Groups coming soon!
- Vicarious Trauma
- Vicarious Witnessing
- Conflict Management
- Post-COVID Adaptation to the Workplace
- We are More Alike Than Different: An inclusion and diversity workshop
- Neuropsychology of PTSD and Trauma
- Trauma and PTSD in the BIPOC Population